Overseas Graduates

All persons wishing to work as veterinarian in Australia and New Zealand, or representing themselves as ‘veterinarian’ must by law be registered with a veterinary board and in the case of New Zealand, hold a current practicing certificate.

How can I work as a veterinarian in Australia or New Zealand?

There are three ways to enter the profession in Australia and New Zealand: